OUR DESIGN METHODOLOGY
The Checklist System
We utilize a Project Checklist to guide the project team
through the wealth of information and issues necessary to bring a project to fruition.
Checklist is divided into six phases: each intended to build upon the preceding in a
manageable and controlled sequence. Administrative, reporting and drawing tasks are
identified as are critical meeting dates. This strategy permits us to:
• Focus on the issues of greatest importance to our clients
• Opportunity to assess decisions already made in the course of the project
• Balance the design, budget and schedule outlined at the outset of the project.
• Build upon each decision and understand the goals of each phase.
• Realize the ultimate goal: a great project our clients can call their own.